Re: Perl LibZip problem

On Monday 26 March 2007 13:31, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> > Cpan goes through the process of downloading and unzipping the file,
> > starts the make and then errors out with the information I've included
> > below. Any ideas what I'm missing? I've tried using both 'force' and
> > 'notest', but either way the make fails.
>
> Out of curiousity, why CPAN?  Doesn't one of the existing Perl zip
> libraries in Etch do what you need?

I'm compiling Freeradius which gives me a problem with DynaLoader. That leads
me to CPAN, then to LibZip, and the desire to kick a penguin.

If there's a Perl zip library that might solve my problem I'm certainly open
to suggestions. I have already installed libarchive-zip-perl and
libcompress-bzip2-perl through aptitude

Thanks,

Rob Wright
debianrob@poncacity.net