Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:20:41 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote in
[🔎] 45FEC669.9030107@cox.net:

..reposting, last try was lost in gmane's auth queue.

> On 03/18/07 20:24, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 02:04:42AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> [snip]
>>> ..the root cause of this war is not that "the Jews got a home land",
>>> but that we (the UN) stole it from the Filistinians and renamed it to
>>> "Palestine" and let Hitler gas the Jews to scare them "home", to
>>> piiage Arab oil and stall Muslim Capitalism.
>>>
>> Wooh!  I don't think I could have fit so many conspiracy theories into
>> such a small space, even if I tried.
>
> Besides, how could "we (the UN)" have stolen Filistia(?) and let the
> Jews be gassed *before* the UN even existed?
> Arnt really seems to be drifting into Paul Baloo cuckoo land.

..  ;o)

..I refer to the "UN" in the same way IBM refers to "SCO" in "SCOvsIBM"
over at http://Groklaw.net/, the UN having its roots in Feudal Christian
"EUropean" Crusading Colonist "Empires", even the remnants of the 3rd
Reich are members of this 4'th Re-Feudalised Christian Anti-Muslim
EUropean Empire.

..check out the 5 veto seats in the "UN Security Council", even China has
deep roots in European Karl's Marx' ism.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: