Re: pppconfig "command not found"

eklektik wrote:
> http://jozmak.googlepages.com

The catch-22.  How can you install something from the internet if you
can't connect to the internet.  Been there, done that.

Solution.  Use another distro (like knoppix) that comes with pppconfig
and download the ppconfig.deb file and put it somewhere on the hard
drive, then you can use dpkg to install it when you reboot.

Joe

Joe

- --