Re: pppconfig "command not found"

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 10:23:45 AM
Subject: Re: pppconfig "command not found"

eklektik <joz_mak@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Are you sure you have the package ppp installed? What are you
> installing from?
>
> No, the pppconfig package is not installed from some strange reason.
> And I cannot connect to the internet to download it.

Please read again. I asked about the *ppp* package, not pppconfig. ppp
is the one who actually does the work. pppconfig is just a convenient
way to setup things.

BTW, you are able to read your e-mail. Why can't you download packages?

Forgive my ignorance but I am not sure how to respond to your question. How should I figure that the ppp package is installed?
By the way, I also have ubuntu installed on a separate partition, this is how I can connect to the internet.

Jmak