Re: Slow internet on AMD64 running Etch

I have been having all sorts of problems lately in setting up a new box
with an AMD64 and Etch..... BUT ..... slow speed networking aint one of
them.... in fact I was surprised at how fast it was compared with the
old workhorse machine it will eventually replace.

So ... sorry... but it looks as if it's possibly your configuration.

Ian