RE: Installation - deselect "standard" task ???

Joey (et al),
	Top post here...cause I'm just WAY too tired to scroll down.

	I've been beaten.  I can CONSISTENTLY recreate this hang every
install EXCEPT when I set DEBCONF_DEBUG.  So, using 'install
DEBCONF_DEBUG=5' the install does not hang.

	I can do this back-to-back, day-to-day, 10 times a day...

	At this point my systems are being installed just fine, and
everything is running smoothly.

	I have reserved this one last blade (my engineers are griping!)
and can hold it for a few more days we have any more good ideas.  I
really want to help here - but other than the fact that I can recreate
the problem WITHOUT any logs, or log without any problems...I'm stumped!

Erik "Maybe It's Solar Flares" Cummings