Re: getting fluendo mp3 plugin to work with etch.

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 17:09 +1100, Lex Hider wrote:
> Hi,
> I can't seem to get fluendo codecs to be recognised when in
> $HOME/.gstreamer-0.10/plugins.
>
> I have:
> $HOME/.gstreamer-0.10/plugins/libgstflump3dec.so
>
> yet:
> $ gst-inspect-0.10 flump3dec
> No such element or plugin 'flump3dec'
>
> Other fluendo codecs also aren't recognised.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Fluendo has decided to use ONLY glibc2.4.

Since Etch Won't be 2.4, mainly because of hardware platform support it
stays at 2.3. It is that simple.

Fluendo could easily make the packages with 2.3 support, they choose not
to. It is as simple as that.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup