Custom installation CD and automation installation

Hello everybody at debian.user list,

I am trying to do a customized installation CD from scratch (using
dfsbuild), but I was also willing to modify this installation CD to do
a almost automatic installation, and also include a call to a script
at the end of the installation. So far, I am trying to create the CD,
but dfsbuild is stilll beating at me. So, how can I modify the
installation CD generated with dfsbuild, and include a call for my
script at the end of the installation? Any pointers will be
appreciated.

Thank you,

Ivan