Vim highlight high-ascii characters?

Hi all,

I'm wondering is anyone knows how I can configure my Vim (7.0) to
highlight ASCII characters outside of the 0-128 range.

I mostly write PHP/XHTML, and sometimes I have to copy content from word
processed documents, and that sometimes inserts odd, but otherwise not
visually detectable characters (like strange m-dashes, dashes, and
single-quotes).

Is there a way I can have these sorts of characters highlighted so I can
replace them with their HTML counterparts?

Thanks in advance.  I'm not currently subscribed to the Vim user list,
or I'd ask them. :)