Re: Graphics cards

Guillermo Garron wrote:
On 3/18/07, Peter Hillier-Brook <phb@hbsys.plus.com> wrote:
It looks like my graphics card is slowly dying and I would value input
on optimal chipsets/manufacturers for a replacement in the context of
Debian (Etch presently). No especial requirements in terms of high
performance, just something that is fully supported under Linux.

Thanks for any comments.

Peter HB
If you are using an ATI card check this out,

http://linux.go2linux.org/node/39

That's got to be useful! Many thanks to you and all other commentators. I had the notion that ATI was not a supportable card type and it's good to be educated.

Peter HB