Re: missing the last letter in my posts

On 2007-03-19, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> wrote:

> Well, if the problem is in missing newline at the end of file, do NOT report
> ANY problem... text files just have to end with newline, otherwise many
> programs may break.

No, this is not the issue. There is a new line following 'Smith' in
the signature below. This is handled properly when I use slrn to post
messages to the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup/list. For some as yet unknown
reason this is not working properly for the linux.debian.user
newsgroup/list. I'm using the same newsserver at this end for both,
and the same editor (emacs), and the same .signature file. So the
problem is something specific in the way my installation of slrn is
communicating with this one newsgroup.

--
Regards,

Tyler Smit