Re: Vyatta / OFR Experience to share?

I just finished configuring my Vyatta OFR router on my home network.  I
was pleasantly surprised to see my setup went off "without a hitch."  I
started out with the VMNT Virtual Appliance version of Vyatta, but I did
something wrong - as far as I know there is nothing actually wrong with
the appliance - and ended up starting fresh with a LiveCD install of
Vyatta in VMWare Server.  I'll likely be posting a HOWTO on the Ubuntu
Forums, since all my machines - including the Vyatta Router - run Ubuntu
now.  I am currently working on getting Vyatta to accept a dynamic IP on
the WAN interface for those of us with home Cable and DSL modems that
don't allow us to use Static IPs.  For now, I am using static with the
currently leased IP I took off my other router.