nvidia-glx in experimental

Hi.

I'm willing to install the nvidia-glx package. I would like to install the package
that is in experimental section but the package there depends on non-existent
virtual package (nvidia-kernel-1.0.9746).

Is it possible to install this package at all??

I know that the nvidia driver in version 1.0.9746 is stable as I've been using it
(installed with nvidia-installer) for a long time. Now I'm willing to have it installed
the proper way and I don't want to switch back to an older version.

Tomek