Re: mozilla-vlc plugin keeps crashing iceweasel

On 3/17/07, Vasil Benov <benovv@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

My system is Debian Etch, Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 (if this is of any
relevance), I use the Gnome desktop environment.

I think this might be a bug either in the mozilla-vlc plugin or (not very
likely) in the iceweasel.

If there is no any other browser tab opened or another instance of the
browser running everything is fine.
But as long as any of the above cases are met. The browser always crashes if
i try to open a vlc stream
for the second time.

I can confirm that I've been having the same problem with
mozilla-mplayer.  I was going to question the mplayerplug-in devs but
your email makes me think the problem is elsewhere.

--
swk