import cyrus-spool into lurker

Hi,

I've sent the same question to debian-user-german, but no answers so
far.

I want to import my mailing list archives into lurker¹. Unfortunately,
lurker does not support direct imports from a cyrus-spool:

# lurker-index -l debian-devel-announce -i /var/spool/cyurs/.../d-d-a

does not produce an error message, but no mails are processed.

I could convert my entire archive to mbox format, or resend all mails to
lurker, but considering the size of my archive, that's not really an
option. Does anybody have an idea how I can import my archives into
lurker?

Please CC me in replies, as I am not subscribed.

Cheers,

Wolf

with search engine

--
Hochzeiten und Beerdigungen sind eigentlich fast das gleich, nur beim Todesfall
gibt es einen Besoffenen weniger. (nach Falk Siemonsmeier)

--
Haeufig gestellte Fragen und Antworten (FAQ):
http://www.de.debian.org/debian-user-german-FAQ/

Zum AUSTRAGEN schicken Sie eine Mail an debian-user-german-REQUEST@lists.debian.org