Re: Dunk-Tank and the DD strike

On Wed, 2007-14-03 at 10:45 -0400, Celejar wrote:
> What is this all about? I've been following d-u pretty closely
> recently, and I haven't seen much DT discussion here.
>
> Celejar

Ideally, bridging the gap.

Not that I've any inflated sense of my own importance, or
ability to resolve the problem, but perhaps the most important
thing Anthony Towns can do _before_ the election is to get the
release process back on track.

Most of us have been very patient, and have faith that etch will
happen when it's ready. But, if the strike drags on into the new
leaders term, then it's harmful.

The right thing to do is to get back on track now.

DU is perhaps the right place to start such a process: to guage
the mood of the users as a whole and hopefully provide the
necessary incentive - if one is needed - to move things forward.

	b.