Re: OT: Linux Interview Questions

> Tarek Soliman wrote:
> > "What is the best desktop-environment and/or window-manager to be put on
> > a server?"
>
> OK, my newbie answer: That's a trick question, right? Isn't the correct
> answer "none" ?

I was gonna say "Tell that to Redhat and ORACLE UNBREAKABLE LINUX" but I
realized I don't know enough about them to say anything.
So I ask: Is debian the only distro that sows the seed of CLI? I'm
talking about having a "server" type computer, not a desktop.

> > "What are four lowercase letters that are not legal flag arguments to
> > the Berkeley UNIX version of 'ls'?"
> Four letters... hmmm... do they spell a naughty word? :-)

>From the fortune cookie file:

        "What is your name?"
        "Sir Brian of Bell."
        "What is your quest?"
        "I seek the Holy Grail."
        "What are four lowercase letters that are not legal flag
	arguments to the Berkeley UNIX version of `ls'?"
        "I, er.... AIIIEEEEEE!"

--
Tarek