Re: security updates download

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 12:55:11PM -0800, onlineviewer wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Is there a way to download and save all of the sarge security updates.
> I need to burn them to cd. I have a few machines which have no
> internet access, so i can not grab them with apt. Suggestions?

Sorry I can't be more specific at the moment but I'm using all my
limited bandwidte to update Etch after being away for a month.

I think there's a package for making custom debian CDs.  I think that
what you would do is use dpkg --get-selections on your target machines
and create a list of all the packages you need.  Then using this list
tell this CD-maker to make CDs that contain the current debs for these
packages.

I hope this helps point you in a useful direction.

Doug.