no executable in gtk-gnutella package for i386-etch

When I install gtk-gnutella, it installs just fine, except that
afterward there is no usr/bin/gtk-gnutella file. even though
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=gtk-gnutella&version=unstable&arch=i386&page=1&number=50
says there is such a file.

This happens when, in etch on an i386, I
(1) change my /etc/apt/sources.list to point to sid instead of etch
(2) run aptitude, u, and install gtk-gnutella
    It installs and aptitude later reports it is installed.
(3) put /etc/apt/sources back to etch to prevent accidental mass
upgrade.

On the amd64 etch platform, though, this procedure works, and gives me a
properly executable /usr/bin/gtk-gnutella

Is this a known problem?

-- hendrik