Re: middle clicking in iceweasel dialogs doesn't work

On 3/11/07, Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:
The 2.0+ versions are quite a bit different than the 1.5 version.  There
already have been many complaints about the interface changes.  Check
the archives.

Basically it boils down to firefox/iceweasel doesn't follow the linux
standards because it is designed as a windows program.  One poster
pointed out that if the GNU/Linux version can place the configuration
options in a different place, it can adhere to standard in interface,
yet it doesn't.  It seems we need to mass complain to the mozilla project.

Joe

Thanks I must have missed those discussions so I'll look for them.  I
wonder if mass complaints would work since I remember firefox devs on
slashdot saying how much they dislike linux and love windows.
--
swk