Can't run shorewall with kernel 2.6.20.2

I tried upgrading to kernel 2.6.20 and 2.6.20.2 but shorewall refuses to start.

The only error I get is: (from /var/log/shorewall-init.log)

[...]
Shorewall configuration compiled to /var/lib/shorewall/.start
Starting Shorewall....
Initializing...
Clearing Traffic Control/QOS
Deleting user chains...
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
   ERROR: Command "/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT" Failed
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
/sbin/shorewall: line 531:  1991 Terminated              ${VARDIR}/.start $debugging start

I can't figure out which chain/target/match is missing and whether it is a
module I'm not compiling in or an incompatibility with the latest kernel.

I'll be glad for any suggestions.

Thanks