Debian success story reports - is there an archive?

Is there a place where people have reported results/sagas/stories of bringing up debian (any version) on specific hardware? I usually find that I am doing most my searching for these types of reports before buying mother boards and associated hardware. Now that I have brought up debian an on 10 or so different mother boards (old intel 845G to recent gigabyte 590SLI), I like to post info/instructions or at least which version worked out of the box etc., that may make some ones life easier. Is there a place set for this already?

Regards
Ramesh