Re: accented chars. shown as question marks in non-browser tools, sarge

H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was helping a friend setup his system with Indic fonts with unicode
> support some time ago (a few months). We couldn't get it working in
> xterm but it was a breeze to get gnome-terminal and konsole working with

Reading your comment closely, it appears that you were probably trying
to get xterm to use a specific set of TrueType fonts, but having problems
deciding how to specify the font (using the -fa option is the usual issue).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net