Re: Secureclient for linux ? Alternative vpn client ?

On Thursday 01 February 2007, debian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have a laptop with debian, kernel 2.6.19.2.
> Everything works fine.
> On our windoze computers, we use secureclient for VPN but how can i use
> VPN on my linux client ?
> Is there an alternative for secureclient ?
>
> thnx
> Verus.
>

> Disclaimer :
>
> This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as
> recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
> immediately. This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for Sea-Ro
> Terminal N.V. or its subsidiaries except when expressly otherwise agreed in
> a written agreement between the intended recipient and the originating
> subsidiaries of Sea-Ro Terminal  N.V. Sea-Ro Terminal and each of its
> subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
> through its networks.
>
> This mail has been checked for viruses by Symantec and Trend Micro.

You can also contact your IT department and have them download the Cisco VPN
client for Linux.  It is strictly command line and must be compiled, but it
works well with the same .pcf file you use with the windows client.
--
~Ph03nix~
Psychoanalysis is that mental illness for which it regards itself a therapy.