Re: OT: sponge burning!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: OT: sponge burning!
- From: "Daniel B." <REMOVEdanielCAPS@fgm.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:16:58 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 45EF39DA.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20070228113425.GK20344@kan>
- References: <45E0E16B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070225132540.GB3969@santiago.connexer.com> <email@example.com> <20070225135618.GF3969@santiago.connexer.com> <1172430845.9787.8.camel@localhost> <20070225204422.GF16082@miami.connexer.com> <1172446662.9787.54.camel@localhost> <20070226025419.GK15162@santiago.connexer.com> <20070228113425.GK20344@kan>
Chris Bannister wrote:
On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 09:54:19PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
That is not it. The point is that if a fetus at 22 weeks can survive,
who gets to decide when the fetus is actually alive. I say we err on
the side of caution and say that it is alive from the moment of
conception. You are welcome to your own opinion, however.
So masturbation isn't murder?
Is that Monty Python I hear singing? :-)