Filtering (was Re: Worse then useless replies)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:14:40 -0500
Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 10:08:29AM -0500, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> > On 3/7/07, pinniped <cirilo_bernardo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> >     Use 'apt-get dist-upgrade'.  Even this will not necessarily
> >     be successful on the first pass and you may have to run it
> >     up to 3 times.
> >
> > So, please, keep some context and only change the Subject if
> > you're actually changing the subject (in which case you should
> > really start a new thread).
> >
> > Just trying to help you to be helpful,
> > Patrick
> it seem more than a few of us regulars have tried to be 'helpful'
> and he/she seems to think this mail list reply method _is_
> helpful. Not much more we can do.
> --

Oh well.  According to the statistics, I'm already filtering out
more than half of this list due to "off-topic" posts with political
rants and "one-upmanship".  What is adding one more procmail filter
going to cost me?

--
Raquel
Question with boldness even the existence of God; because if there