Re: ANSI art with xterm

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 07:19:57PM EST, Jeremy Cyrus wrote:
>    Hello, I have tried resolving this problem until I am blue in the face, I
>    have searched docs on the web, and tried to dig up clues as to why this
>    happens. I have tried using different locales, different fonts etc. cant
>    anyone offer some clues as to why I cant use xterm to run an irc client
>    that draws ansi graphics now? all i know, is that it used to work fine, i
>    had a hard drive fail, and i did an install of etch (daily build) and a
>    dist-upgrade to sid. all I ever had to do to make this work correctly in
>    the past was to install the dosemu fonts and use those with xterm -fn *.
>    can someone please at least offer some clues?
>
>    thank you.

I know nothing about scrollz.

In any event you should have started a separate thread rather than
jumping in on this antique.

This said .. and since nobody else appears to have any suggestions, why
don't you try to get in touch with the developer?

Or maybe the xterm maintainer might make an educated guess at what might
be happening?

Thanks,
cga