Call for help on making a LILO bootscreen for Etch

Hi all, the LILO package for Debian has been using bootscreens for each distribution. Currently there is a bootscreen for woody, sarge and sid but there is not one for etch. I'd thank any Debian user that will be willing to create a DFSG-compliant image to merge it with the LILO package for Etch.

These links can be useful for creating a LILO bootscreen:
http://jimbomania.com/bootscreen-howto.html?PHPSESSID=6e7beb76100f7207a921a7e573e0318e
http://www.13thfloor.at/old/Software/lilo-splash/Example/

Please, drop me a note off-list as I am not currently subscribed to debian-users.

Thanks.