Apt Pinning: Way of no return ?

Hello,

As you might have read here, I have a little trouble getting kdevelop from
unstable into testing. Apt pinning seems to be quite an easy solution. I
read (among others) http://wiki.debian.org/AptPinning, it looks quite
easy.

But as cautious admin, I still have one question (maybe I didn't exactly
understand the man page ... ):

What if I don't like kdevelop from unstable and want kdevelop from testing
again ? How can I undo all the changes that may have been made while
installing kdevelop from unstable ? Will a simple "aptitude install -t
testing kdevelop" work ? I suspect I'll have to adjust
/etc/apt/preferences ...

Many thanks for your patience...

Markus Grunwald
Softwaredevelopment

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Straße 19-21
85737 Ismaning
www.pruftechnik.com
Tel: +49 (0)89 99616177
Fax: +49 (0)89 99616200

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH
Sitz Ismaning / HRB 145655 München
Geschäftsführer: Johann Lösl, Roland Schühle

Ein Unternehmen der PRÜFTECHNIK-Gruppe