Re: apt-get update success but with errors

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:53:42 -0800
Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 01:03:02PM +0100, Jonas Geiregat wrote:
> > At the end of the 'apt-get update' I get the follow output:
> >
> > Fetched 74.6kB in 6s
> > (11.3kB/s) Reading package lists... Done
> > W: GPG error: http://http.us.debian.org testing Release: The
> > following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
> > not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1 W: You may want to run
> > apt-get update to correct these problems
>
> have you installed debian-archive-keyring?

     Funny but I get the exact same error everytime I run aptitude
update - but the second time I run it I get no error. And yes
debian-archive-keyring is on my machine. Weird.

Cheers

Frank

--
	It's what you learn after you know