Re: vim like completion in bash?

Thanks, maybe I did not put my ideas clearly
in a directory there are two files: aaa and bbb
if I type vi *a under the command line, the vim editor will open aaa file
But I want the effect that: I type vi *a under the command line and press tab
it will automatically expand to vi aaa. I am using bash.

Thank you.

Zhang