Re: /etc/cron.daily/man-db: /var/cache/man: Permission denied

I think it's a problem with the way exim is configured.
Exim is mailing the report locally. So that's why we couldn't find
anything about cron-daily, man-db, or file permissions !
I can see the same error on two freshly installed Debian unstable
boxes, with completely different archs and settings.
I need to track it further, just wnated to drop a note to the archives.
See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=209185

keep it rolling

micha