Re: [Debian-User] Nice Job Andrew

Michelle
Sorry. I have that problem fixed now but have sent very little email since the change. The problem occurred because I was fiddling with Netscape Mail  trying to create accounts which bridged other email accounts on other machines in my LAN and Netscape would not let me use the same server or user name and some other stuff  on different accounts on the same machine. In the confusion I used the word ADMIN thinking I would fix that later but got side tracked on other issues.