Re: How to best use the list?

On 3/1/07, Dave Walker <carol.dave.walker@gmail.com> wrote:

What I don't know is how to reply to the list so that I don't create a
separate thread with each e-mail. If I use the "reply" button in
Gmail, the reply goes to the sender, and not to the list. It would be
infinitely better for me to keep similar posts in a thread together,
and to reply to the list.

Anybody know how to do that in Gmail?

I just replied to this post in Gmail by hitting "Reply All", then manually taking out your email address and moving the debian-user address from the CC: field to the To: field.

--
Kent West
http://kentwest.blogspot.com