Re: Is my libpcap properly installed?

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 23:29 -0800, anonymous wrote:
> I am trying to compile a package which requires libpcap. When I
> do the following:

*WHAT* are you trying to compile?

Don't be ashamed to tell us. We can only help you if you give us info.

more than likely you need the libpcap-dev package.

You should also do upgrades on any security and major patches.

Remember, when you compile... usually you need the "-dev" packages.

"apt-cache search libpcap dev" will give you the package name.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup