Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Michael M. wrote:
> Thank you, Mr. Lamb, for telling me I don't
> value my time because I use public transport (and bicycle).  I just
> never would have know otherwise.

    First off I didn't name you specifically so get off your "boo-hoo, he
insulted me" trip.  People is a generalization.  There's always the exception.
 Look around, you're the exception.

> How idiotic.  And typical of frothing conservative asswipes always
> condemning everybody else's choices.

    Always condemning everybody else's choices?  Really?  This in a thread
where several liberals have condemned people for driving vehicles they deemed
offensive and another liberal called another person's number of vehicles a
"crutch" for not leaning on their politician for public transportation.
Sorry, but those are the only condemnations of other people's choices that I
saw so far and I got sick of seeing the overly broad tripe from the leftists.
 Don't like being called out on it?  Don't spew it.  As expected it's the
leftists coming out with the foul language and personal attacks.