Re: updated iceweasel firefox now hijacked from homepage to ads!

Ok the bug report text solves the problem!

i replace the startup shortcut

firefox

with

firefox file://www.google.com

and now it starts properly.

thank you all.

By the way. I thank everyone for answering:
that shows respect.

but I do find that anyone who wrote

"hardy har har har -> its sid its broken, what do you expect"

without offering a solution, is not contributing seriously.

I am looking for creativity, and insight leading hopefully to a solution,
not derision for using my chosen desktop sid. I have used sid for 5 years.

I run more than 35 debian systems running sarge to sid 24/7 at multiple sites.

mitchell