Re: question about dns server at home

Thanks to all for the suggestions

As I am beginning, I find some confusing.

I have static ip, bought it to my provider.

As I use it for my server, as I want to have my domain name not
depending on dyndns or others, and find more reliable a static ip, I
bought a static ip.

So I need that IP for my home server.

If I need another IP for a dns server, and must have the dns server in
another place or pc, I think I should not do a dns server. For I need
my IP for my WEB server and can't have other pc in other home ( I just
have only ONE home lol!)

Now this will be a home server but maybe I try to make some business
with it, so I must not use a free service that forbides wining money
or use commercialy.

Tell me if there is something wrong in what I said!

By the way, I think I missed something...what more do I need now to
have my server ?
Is this? :
1) Contract a domain name
2) Contract someone to deal internet traffic from that domain name to
my static public ip ??

Can these 2 things be done by the same company for a reasonable year
price?
Does it matter if I am in Spain ? Should I go to a spanish domain
seller or can I sell this services anywere?
Do you know some good company that gives this? What is yours?

Thanks to all again, you are all nice people.

Jordi