Re: Subtle but annoying X startup problem

n article <[🔎] 20070227180730.GC5142@localhost>,
Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 05:30:35PM +0000, Bob Cox wrote:
>> >|   my keysever: subkeys.pgp.net |     my NPO: cfsg.org         |
>>
>> BTW, is a keysever something that cuts keys?  Sorry!! ;-)
> In this case, a key is a public gpg key, half of the public-private
> gpg

[snip]

Yes, I know.  Sorry again.  I was trying to make a (bad) joke about
'sever' and 'cut' referring to the typo 'keysever' in your .sig -
apologies again.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
http://pippin.co.uk/