Re: OT

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

> Some folks around here consider myself, Ron, Paul, Andrew and some of
> the others to be experts.

Though you don't state so explicitly, the underlying assumption in that
statement is that by being knowledgeable you can do whatever you please on
the list, and to hell with the rest of us.

> I don't think any of us is in any danger of
> quitting the list.

Perhaps not.  There is a danger, however, that some of the rest of us
leave the list.  That could make you an expert without a
constituency.  And what fun is it being an expert if no one is listening?

Have a nice day.

gc