Re: OT

Andy Smith wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 07:58:35PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

The problem is that this small group of prolific posters do not
start their own pointless time-sucking masturbatory threads, they
hijack other people's legitimate threads.

This was my point earlier. I have to go through 80 threads.

I can quite easily mark the entire thread or subthread as read, and
since this is a relatively small group of people it's possible I
could start to automatically weed them out.  However every step
taken requires more effort and increases the chances that the real
on-topic messages in the threads are overlooked.

Yep.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.