Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 02:12:45AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:00:43 -0500, Roberto wrote in message
> <[🔎] 20070226210043.GH1068@santiago.connexer.com>:
>
> > W (whatever you think of him, he *does* have moral
> > fortitude).
>
> ..huh???  This is Sissy Boy George, the Nepotist Warrior Ace who Flew So
> High and Far he Missed Vietnam and instead Scored 152 Kills on Texan
> death Row Inmates and Made Saddam a Martyr and a Victim of War Crime
> by Denying Saddam the POW his Article 90 Hearing.
>
> ..somebody care to offer the current definition of "moral fortitude" in
> case it changed since 9/11?

Discounting his military service (it was during Vietnam, lots of people
had less than stellar service during Vietnam, not everyone can be John
McCain), he *does* have moral fortitude.  As in, he believes that it is
his moral obligation as President of the United States to protect this
nation.  Now, you may not agree with *how* he goes about doing it, but
he does exhibit moral convictiona and does stick with his convictions in
the face of opposition (I would call that fortitude).

So, immature name calling aside, yes he's got it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez