Re: Number of OT Posts

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/26/07 16:57, Mike McCarty wrote:

[snip]

and other such topics isn't beginning to make the S/N ratio bad. It's
getting a little difficult to find the ON topic posts.

Mozilla won't (AFAICT) let you ignore threads, but it will let you
collapse them.

So, collapse the threads you don't want to see, and be on your merry
way.  I *promise* you we won't be upset.

Yes, I use that technique. But doing it to approximately 80 threads
is time-consuming.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.