Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@tiscali.fr>  said:
> To hell with it . In the next 2 hours I'll be off this list, and if
> anyone asks I will not suggest they subscribe to it.
>
> answers to debian questions, yes, but not on this list.
>
> Nigel.

What a shame that your impatience will disallow you access to the
absolute /most/ helpful and knowledgeable of Debian help spots on the
net, whether forum, moderated mail list or newsgroup when you could just
filter out the quite plainly marked "OT:" threads and have exactly
that for which you wish.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs