Daemonizing Wifi-Radar

After around a week of toying with my system, I've successfully migrated
from GNOME (Which was feeling too "full") to Window Maker, mostly
because I wanted a lighter, quicker system.

My only problem right now is that I can't Daemonize Wifi-Radar. I tried
putting "wifi-radar --daemon" in my /etc/rcS.d folder but it didn't seem
to be working. My ipw3945 wireless drivers are loaded third to last, so
I'm thinking I should probably initialize the daemon just before WINGs
Display manager loads.

Any ideas on how to do this would be helpful, thanks.