debian in combination with Supermicro PDSMi+

We are a small company and are currently using debian on
all of our servers. We ordered two new servers at some hosting
company, but they claim Debian does not support the motherboard
of the new servers. It is a Supermicro PDSMi+ motherboard.

We find this very strange, since we cannot find anyone who has
had troubles using Debian in combination with a Supermicro PDSMi+.
Does anybody has any experience with this motherboard?

Thanks,

Max