Re: cannot find PDF file printed by cups

Paul Stolp wrote:
* H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> [2007-02-21 11:30]:
Hello,

On Debian Testing, I have installed a cups-pdf virtual printer. Last time I check, last week, it was working okay. Today when I tried to print a web page, it seemed like the virtual printer worked, but the printed file was nowhere to be found (by default, it goes in ~/PDF directory).

I restarted cups and also went over the virtual printer in the web interface and restarted the printer.

Cups log shows that the job was printed. But nothing appears in ~/PDF. What am I missing?

See Bug #411580. The report has a workaround if you
can't wait for the fixed package.

Thanks. That explains it.

regards,
->HS