cannot find PDF file printed by cups

Hello,

On Debian Testing, I have installed a cups-pdf virtual printer. Last time I check, last week, it was working okay. Today when I tried to print a web page, it seemed like the virtual printer worked, but the printed file was nowhere to be found (by default, it goes in ~/PDF directory).

I restarted cups and also went over the virtual printer in the web interface and restarted the printer.

Cups log shows that the job was printed. But nothing appears in ~/PDF. What am I missing?

->HS