Re: [Debian-User] Xen

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 05:47:03PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> I have tried to compile my own Xen-Kernel but failed...
>
> Is there a Step-by-Step docu/howto HOW to build your OWN Xen-Kernel
> on a Debian-System?

   This is something I wrote a while back about compiling your
  own Xen kernel on Debian Sid.  It might apply still:

  Failing that getting the Xen unstable source and running:

    make -C tools/check
    make world
    make install

  Will install from source a complete Xen + Kernel pairing which
 will work for you.  Obviously not as a package though .. so you'll
 need to remove any existing Xen-packages first.

Steve