Dual boot wont work

Dear Debian,

installed by instructions, but as Debian tries to boot from Grub after some while this error message occurs and it stops right there :

<6>note: kblockd/0[31] exited with preempt_count 1 (this is just the last line I put here)

Everything went right during the installation. I manually partitioned the hard drive, allocated 20GB of freespace, automatically partitioned free space, and put all files in one part. The CD ejected and the Grub boot loader started....

Please could you provide some help. I would really like to put debian on my HD.

Best Wishes,
Andreas.

Get your own web address.